When your dental practice is undergoing a transition, it will experience its own unique set of challenges. Dental Performance Institute partners with experienced, dental-specific and industry-skilled trusted advisors to assist and support you and your team through these challenges. From finding avenues to regenerate revenues and decrease expenses to restructuring your unique operational environment, Dental Performance Institute will work with you to optimize your changing dental practice. Through our transition coaching efforts, our objective is to assist you in achieving your goal of a smooth, efficient practice transition.
Because every dental practice transition presents unique challenges, Dental Performance Institute is here to help you navigate them. From creating a brand new management team to designing an operational environment that decreases stress and increases productivity, we will work with you to develop an environment that promotes growth and success in your transitioning dental practice.
How We Help
Change is exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. At Dental Performance Institute, our focus is to keep you excited about those changes. Whether your practice is transitioning from a single location to a multi-site operation, a single practitioner to a group practice, or acquiring an existing dental practice, unexpected issues might arise that we are equipped to help you navigate. Dental Performance Institute’s coaches and trusted advisors can develop strategies to aid you with these concerns.
To complete your transition coaching, Dental Performance Institute’s services include:
- Transition consulting, coaching, and integration after acquisition
- Financial, operational module, and system standardization analyses to locate Operational Equity® and increase revenue
- Automated metrics creation and monthly evaluation
- Acquisition analysis, coaching, and systems implementation
- Dental insurance fee impact analyses, credentialing, and fee negotiations
- Strategic planning, organization, and implementation training
- Management and administrative team organizational structure creation
- Experience/skill evaluation, training, and team unification
At Dental Performance Institute, we are dedicated to successfully aiding general dental practices, specialty practices, oral surgeons, and their teams. To schedule your consultation today, call us at (630) 549-3224.