If you have recently purchased or are about to purchase a dental practice, you have you have your own unique set of challenges coming your way. Dental Performance Institute will provide you with an acquisition evaluation to ensure that your practice gets off to the right start.
Dental Performance Institute partners with experienced, dental-specific and industry-skilled trusted advisors to assist and support you and your team through these challenges. From finding avenues to regenerate revenues and decrease expenses to restructuring your unique operational environment, Dental Performance Institute will work with you to optimize your dental practice. Our aim is to assist you in achieving your goal of an efficient practice acquisition with our acquisition evaluation.
Because every dental practice acquisition presents different challenges, Dental Performance Institute is here to help you navigate through them. Whether you’re developing a new brand management, need assistance with a smooth practice transition, or designing an operational environment that decreases stress and increases productivity, Dental Performance Institute will work with you to build an environment to promote growth and success of your dental practice.
How We Help
When purchasing an existing dental practice, particular issues might arise that you need help navigating, and Dental Performance Institute’s coaches and trusted advisors can develop strategies to aid you with these concerns.
To complete your acquisition evaluation, Dental Performance Institute’s services include:
- Prior-to-purchase operational module analyses
- Transition consulting, coaching, and integration after acquisition
- Financial, operational module, and system standardization analyses to locate Operational Equity® and increase revenue
- Automated metrics creation and monthly evaluation
- Acquisition analysis, coaching, and systems implementation
- Dental insurance fee impact analyses, credentialing, and fee negotiations
- Strategic planning, organization, and implementation training
- Management and administrative team organizational structure creation
- Experience/skill evaluation, training, and team unification
At Dental Performance Institute, we are dedicated to successfully aiding general dental practices, specialty practices, oral surgeons, and their teams. Call (630) 549-3224 or use our contact form to schedule your complimentary consultation today.