What is “Operational Equity”®?
The ‘already produced’ (collections/revenues) and the ‘waiting to be produced’ (production) dollars sitting in the operational modules of dental (GP, Specialty, OMS) practices, organizations, DSO locations, etc., waiting to be placed back into the revenue stream to be deposited into the business bank account.
Because said module(s) are not organized within a standardized process and/or the team member(s) focusing on specific module(s) task(s) is/are not trained properly to regenerate revenues, the dentists, organizations, corporations , etc. hard earned money sits on the table (or slips through the cracks) instead of being placed in the bank account. STOP THE LEAKAGE!
Dental Performance Institute’s ‘per location’ customized analysis and methodology WILL assist each practice in regaining a portion of those dollars within the 4-5 operational modules, which will have a major positive impact on the bottom line. The dollars add up quickly!
Interested in analyzing your business to discover the “Operational Equity”®?
“Operational Equity”® Podcasts
- September 7, 2017 – Dentalpreneur Podcast w/Mark Costes, Episode 187 – ‘Find Your “Operational Equity!”® w/Diana Thompson’
- August 10, 2017 – Growing Dentist Podcast Show Episode 41 – ‘Getting Equity Off The Table and Back into Your Dental Practice!’
- January 2017 – Dr. Nomita Mehta interviewing Diana for The Time Freedom Summit. Podcast is titled – “Locating “Operational Equity”® +Increase In Revenues = Quality of Life”
“Operational Equity”® TESTIMONIALS
November 6, 2017
First, let me thank you for attending and speaking to our group at our 2017 Compliance Boot Camp this last week in Ft. Worth, TX. It was such a pleasure to meet you, and the people that attended your presentation continue to rave about your session. Again, I cannot thank you enough for your time. You are awesome!!
Myriah Mulligan – Dental Compliance Specialists, Ft. Worth, TX
September 20, 2017
Tammie Maddie – Zimmerman Boltz & Company (Dental Specific Accounting Firm) Columbus, OH
May 8, 2017
“After listening to numerous webinars on how to increase freedom and more time Dianne’s approach made a lot of sense to me. She points out there are systems in the practice that need to be identified and perfected to tap into those profits. Thru her unique analysis of your current stats she is able to guide you to where your profits might be hiding and minimize what is not working. There is a lot of untapped equity in every practice and it is very helpful when one can guide you directly to it and turn it into real dollars. Diana has made it crystal clear when you are extremely profitable all other problems seem to work out. Thank you for your insight and sharing it.”
CUSTOMIZED FINANCIAL & OPERATIONAL ANALYSIS
The majority of dentists are not business majors. Each attend dental school to learn then practice the art of dentistry, not the practice management of how to operate and manage a profitable and growing dental business in addition to leading their team in the direction of growth, organization, and standard operating protocol. This is where Dental Performance Institute® comes in and our process is as follows:
- We generate software reports while analyzing additional reports, review the practice P&L to start and complete a comprehensive financial and operational analysis (administrative and clinical) on all operational components.
- We then interview owners, associates, and each team member to not only achieve their view of the practice, but to get a better understanding of their experience, skill level, and belief system when it comes to operations and the position they work in each day.
- Next, we observe your office operations for an entire work day to identify areas within the existing operations that are in need of enhancement, repair, or overhaul. We also concentrate on identifying the modules that have aided in the practice’s business growth and customize tracking spreadsheets (or recommend an automated software approach) to keep those modules working as identified.
- Once the analysis day and observation day are complete, we create a practice analysis report which includes the practices Outstanding “Operational Equity”® and the practices CUSTOMIZED implementation action plan pertaining to areas in need of enhancement and/or overhaul. Report and Plan are then presented to and discussed with the owner(s) and executives (if applicable).
Dental Performance Institute does not work to fit each of our clients in a ‘box on a shelf’ type of Implementation Action Plan. We customize each of our Implementation Action Plans to our clients vision and practice needs.
Upon agreement to make necessary changes to the business operations and team dynamics, our coaches then guide the practice owner(s) and team through the customized implementation action plan and their new journey by way of on-site visits and/or virtual meetings to achieve the level of success envisioned by the owner(s) and discovered within the comprehensive analysis.
If a transition is part of the equation, we incorporate that aspect into the analysis and work to ensure a smooth transition occurs between the owners and team members prior to and once the changeover takes place. The level of analysis is solely up to you.
After the customized action plan is created, next step is operational Module Implementation.